Masszymes Review: How effective is this digestive enzyme supplement in helping you digest your protein intake, bodybuilding and total digestive health?
Attention: 25% OFF Masszymes available till October 15, 2019. Use “MZFALL2019” coupon at checkout. Click here to buy now!
We also have a video review of Masszymes you can watch below:
Do you want to be the health hero of your own life?
With all the miscalculations that we do with our training, diet, and lifestyle:
How do we boost our body’s performance without the usual elbow grease involved in the process?
To be point blank over here:
If you are witnessing increasingly small progress from your diet and training efforts, you should start thinking outside the box.
After all, what’s the point of taking hundreds and hundreds of grams of protein every day when your body can’t absorb all of that?
The chances are that your protein is not landing where it needs to be.
It must be landing right in the toilet bowl.
What a huge waste of food and cash, isn’t it?
So, what’s the missing puzzle over here?
Let’s say; you know that your body needs 250 grams of protein every day. Supplying your body with 250 grams of protein doesn’t necessarily mean that your body is automatically geared for muscle building.
Remember, you are feeding 250 grams of protein in your digestive system to meet your protein requirements for the day.
How much of the 250 grams of protein do you think gets nicely absorbed by the body?
Believe it or not…,
Most bodies can digest only half of the supplied protein. Worse yet, undigested protein doesn’t do any good to our muscles or overall health.
Basically, most of the money spent on the protein fulfillment goes right down the drain.
Ironically, most of us fail to recognize the critical role of enzymes for peak body performance, overall health and wellness; even the best of us.
For those who don’t know, enzymes are the key to improved digestive health. As surprising as it may sound, if your enzymes are doing a poor job of breaking down your food; the nutrient absorption from the supplied food can be less than half.
What enzymes essentially do is that they break down the food into easily absorbed particles to transport them better to all the required body parts.
In other words, they do a great favor to our body by improving our nutrient absorption ability.
Simply put: they bless us with a far better digestive system than we would have without them.
MassZymes Review: Does it Fit the Bill?
Since you are now aware of the important role of enzymes, how do you increase their population in your body?
Sorry to be the messenger of bad news over here:
We can’t get enough enzymes from our regular food to beef up our digestive enzymes naturally.
It optimizes the digestive system of those that workout or train and even those who don’t.
By incorporating MassZymes into your life, you will be able to cut down the biggest waste of your diet: ‘proteins.’
Because this dietary supplement will help you absorb the protein much better than your body would ordinarily do.
Watch Wade Lightheart speak on how enzyme optimizes the body in the video below
It will help you maximize utilization of your protein intake without necessarily having take more proteins.
Thus preventing the body from breaking down muscle tissues for manufacturing digestive enzymes to digest any food intake.
How does MassZymes Work?
MassZymes is loaded with a healthy dose of Protease strains in each capsule. They work at various pH levels to ensure that our body breaks down the protein supplied to the digestive tract in an efficient manner.
See how MassZymes work on Oatmeal in the video below
It contains five major proteases, and it’s formulated with 100,000 HUTs (HUT: Haemoglobin Unit Tyrosine base) of protease per capsule. In combination with other ingredients, (which are clearly listed on the supplement), the MassZymes ensures that the consumed protein gets broken down into vital amino acids at every phase of the digestion process, which is a must for muscle growth and repair.
The key ingredient that aids the absorption of Amino acids over here is AstraZyme™. When paired with others, it floods your muscles with maximum possible amino acids to achieve optimum muscle growth without needing to increase your protein intake.
MassZymes also endows the digestive system with other enzymes such as Lipase, Amylase and other. This works on food intakes such as fats, carbohydrates and any other class of food we can consume; breaking them down into absorb-able components for the body to use.
The Man Behind the Product:
The man behind this MassZymes is Wade T Lightheart. For those who are involved in the fitness world may know him, needing no formal or written introduction.
Wade T Lightheart is a vegetarian bodybuilder who avoided the common path followed by many “juiced-up bodybuilders” out there to winning some bodybuilding Championship to his name.
He partnered with some world-renowned scientists to create a one-of-a-kind enzyme formula focused towards fitness enthusiasts and those that desire total digestive health.
Today, he is an author, nutritionist, athlete, and advisor. He is also a mainstream speaker at health and fitness seminars. So, he is not one of those guys with lacklustre profile. Information about him can be easily found on the web.
Moreover, his well-toned body does tell us that he is a product user himself. In Wade T Lightheart’s own words, “I would never ever endorse a product I don’t use myself. That would seem so dishonest to me.”
Who Should Consider MassZymes?
Studies suggest that a typical human being loses nearly 70% of the stored enzymes by the time he/she turns forty years old. This essentially means that your body will be able to effectively digest less than half of all you consume.
Leaving most of it to waste away.
As a result, you will lose out on a huge chunk of the nutrient value that you deserve.
Watch Wade Lightheart being interviewed by the guys at length by the guys from critical bench below.
Since majority of the population would only be lucky enough to absorb more than 50% nutrients from the consumed food…
This product is suitable for anyone who wants to get the most value from the food that passes into their body.
- MassZymes is made from natural plant extracts. Therefore, it improves total digestive health and protein absorption and in a safe way. It is made by a Vegetarian, so no animal extract used.
- It’s a real product that tens and thousands of regular people and athletes have been using for several years. With most of them deliriously happy with the product’s performance.
- MassZymes contain all the necessary enzymes that your body needs to digest all that you eat. It doesn’t let your protein intake go useless feeding your toilet bowl with it and turning you into a fart machine.
- Other than proper protein absorption, it aids in the muscle recovery process as well by increasing the body’s glucose absorption by as much as 55%. Basically, it fuels a person’s body with everything that’s essential for optimum muscle growth.
- With better muscle growth, faster recovery, and improved energy levels, a regular gym-goer will be able to break many exercise plateaus with the help of MassZymes. As a result, it can help in rapid body transformation too.
- By improving one’s digestive system, it can also save users from serious gut problems and digestion nightmares such as stomach bloating, gas, irritable bowel movements, diarrhea, and more.
- Due to improved digestive health, people are bound to feel more energetic throughout the day even if they are not regular gym-goers. According to the makers, it fires a user’s energy level by an incredible 18%. You won’t be walking around with a toxic body.
- Other health benefits include improved mental focus, better sleep, and clearer thinking. As hinted before, MassZymes has more protease content than most leading brands out there for maximum health benefits. For those who are not aware, protease is the most expensive enzyme to produce.
- MassZymes costs a tad bit higher than the competition. But, MassZymes can beat its rivals by a landslide; considering that a bottle contains 250 capsules, it equals most out there in terms of cost, and infuses more health benefits than most digestive supplement on the market. So, we can’t hold a major grudge against MassZymes, as past users have confirmed that the product’s effectiveness makes it worth the price.
- MassZymes may not be for everyone out there. Men or women below the age of eighteen are advised against the use of this product. Also, breastfeeding population, anyone with ulcer or any other gastric conditions should not use this supplement. As such, everyone else should also consult their physician before using the product. As you might already know, this is a common word of advice that needs to be followed before using any dietary supplement.
Gladly enough, MassZymes comes with a rock-solid product warranty. Wade T Lightheart has backed MassZymes with a generous 365-day money back guarantee. If the product fails to please you to death, you can get your full-amount refunded without any hiccups provided you opened just one bottle.
Given the product warranty, it won’t be an understatement to claim that you will lose nothing by pulling the trigger on this highly health beneficial dietary gem of a product.
Designed mainly for athletes, bodybuilders, weightlifters and those seeking a well optimized digestive health; MassZymes brings out the best in a person’s body performance. As you can tell by now, the game changes when a person is stacked with necessary digestive enzymes.
It will make your protein work like never before. After all, it’s the ultimate solution to increase the protein usability in the body. So, the chilling conclusion is that this medical-grade dietary product should be a no-brainer choice for anyone looking to build muscles or improve his/her health in general. Not to forget the fact that the iron-clad money back guarantee keeps your investment on the product protected for a full 365-days.
See how MassZymes works on raw meat and when used with P3-OM Probiotics in the video below.